m (Pequeñas correcciones WP:CEM.)
* [http://www.fidelportillo.com/patinete/airwheel-curioso-invento/ AirWheel]
* [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQBqw-TmYeo Unboxing del IPS101].
* [http://recreation.bombardier.com/En/Media/PressReleases.aspx?press=2005 Bombardier Recreation Products EMBRIO] one-wheeled recreational vehicle concept design
* [http://www.ipsbuy.com China version solowheel].
* [http://www.boltontech.org.uk/loony_cycle.htm The ''loonycycle''], which superficially resembles a simple robotic unicycle, but uses side-thrusting fans for lateral balance
* [http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~perlin/experiments/rosie/ Rosie the Robot - a Question of Balance] Ken Perlin's page on robotic unicycles, with designs and java applet examples.
* [http://sicl.ucsd.edu/jaschavp/Project.html The Unibot: a working robotic unicycle built for a university engineering project] (with movies)
* [http://www.roboticunicycle.info/ Robotic Unicycle: Ongoing project]
* [http://sites.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/robotics/robotics_projects.php?wpage_id=44&title=65&browsebyauthor=115 Micycle] (reports, papers, photographs and movies)
* S. V. Ulyanov et al. ''Soft computing for the intelligent robust control of a robotic unicycle with a new physical measure for mechanical controllability.'' Soft Computing Volume 2 Issue 2 (1998) pp 73–88.
* Zenkov, DV, AM Bloch, and JE Marsden  ''The Lyapunov-Malkin Theorem and Stabilization of the Unicycle with Rider''. Systems and Control Letters, Volume 45, Number 4, 5 April 2002, pp. 293–302(10) (postscript format available here [http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/~abloch/unistab.ps])
* Zenkov, DV, AM Bloch, NE Leonard and JE Marsden, ''Matching and Stabilization of Low-dimensional Nonholonomic Systems''. Proc. CDC, 39, (2000), 1289-1295. (pdf format available here [http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~marsden/bib_src/papers/2000/24-ZeBlLeMa2000/ZeBlLeMa2000.pdf])
* Sheng, Zaiquan; Yamafuji, Kazuo: ''Realization of a Human Riding a Unicycle by a Robot.'' Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 2 (c1995), pp 1319–1326
* A. Schoonwinkel, "Design and test of a computer stabilized unicycle," Ph.D. dissertation, Stanford University, California, 1987.