"Discover Russia. Alumni and Professors"Editar

Hello, JukoFF.

I'm currently trying to fill in the form, but I wonder if there is an equivalent form in English that I can use instead. I don't have problem using translation tools, as I don't know Russian, but there is a risk that the translation will be faulty and if possible I would like to avoid that.

Thank you. Sabbut (めーる) 06:50 21 jun 2018 (UTC)